RE: OT : AVIA Test DVD

Just ignore the editorial where they talk complete bollocks!

Excerpts (paraphrased)

Cables make no difference to the quality of an audio signal, but they do
however affect a video signal. There are no performance benefits from
installing separate power amps, the only real benefit is that if you
need to send an amp away for service you can still use your cinema.....

Tim.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705

041992:HM/A=1394045/R=0/*http:/www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egrou