RE: MainLobby Ver 2.0

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: MainLobby Ver 2.0
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:56:18 -0000

I do quite a lot of Director work (Sales/marketing, training CD's etc).
I did have a look at creating a front end a while ago but then started a
new business, so it's been on the back burner.

I managed to get Director talking to ACE though. Fairly simple process
but then Dan started talking about XML compatibility which would be
better than the text file interface currently used.

If only I had more time!

Paul.