RE: MainLobby Ver 2.0

>Don't know Paul. I really like it as well, will sit on my Pro-Gear
>Loooovely.
>Seems to support Girder and Slinke out of the box but not much else. I
>don't really understand Girder :-(

You should try!! - in contrast to what I posted earlier about the quality of
Mainlobby, Girder is a rock-solid, professional quality piece of software,
with excellent ease-of-use, documentation, and support. I recently used it
to facilitate the use of my X10 Mouseremote under Windows XP, as the
supplied drivers (much to my annoyance) do not work with XP. It has enabled
me to fully utilise every feature of the Mouseremte, and in some ways could
even be said to have improved upon the flexibility of the original software.

It has *so many* plugins available, that there's virtually nothing that
can't either control Girder, or be controlled by it...

Granted, that as a new user, it can be a little tricky to grasp some of its
more subtle features and behaviour, but if I can do it, then anybody can!

The latest version even has a complete scripting engine built in for even
more power and flexibility. I think it's probably fair to say that whatever
you want a PC to do, if it's possible to do it via the interface, then it's
possible to make Girder do it for you....

So if you want Mainlobby to support (for example) Homevision, then it *will*
be able to do anything that can be done via the Homevision software, or via
the serial port connection....

Check it out!

Paul G.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor