SliMP3 Bulk Buy 2 - Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SliMP3 Bulk Buy 2 - Update
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:54:15 -0000

Well looks like we're good to go on this, so far there is 25 players
being ordered with some TBC and perhaps some more fairly soon.

There is good and bad news here though. :/

The bad news is that *IF* I could get all the money in before Thursday
of next week I could actually visit Slim Devices, pay for the players
and get them shipped back for my return on the 3rd of February. I doubt
very much that that will happen in time and, TBH, I don't want to put
that kind of pressure on everyone regarding the payments so I won't.

So in effect, the bad news is that I'm away Stateside from a week on
Friday for a week so nothing is going to happen in that period as the
way I did it the last time, by bank transfer was quick, efficient and
extremely successful, if you have a good system why deviate? ;)

The good news is that it allows it to run to the end of this month/start of next so that allows a lot of people to get paid or get money together for the buy. The other good thing is that it may allow more people to
get onboard with the buy.

It looks as if the total UK landed cost delivered will be about =A3180 a player, a healthy saving on the UK price indeed.

If anyone that I don't know about wants to join in just drop me a line
at kwatt@xxxxxxx and I can add you to the list, with "Slim Buy=
2" as the subject.

K.

PS: James, go on you know you want (at least) one! ;)