  From: Timothy Morris
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 8:09 PM
  Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: PC problem that is driving me mad!

  Thanks for all the suggestions. It turns out that slots four and six
  share their (PCI) interrupt line with the on-board USB host controller.
  Either the USB controller or the Adaptec SCSI controller doesn't
  properly conform to the PCI 2.1 spec as moving the card to slot 5 seems
  (fingers crossed) to have solved the problem :)

  Tim.

  I'm
  > > at a loss as to how to proceed.
  > >
  > >
  > >
  > > Tim.