RE: [OTish] NTL Broadband - Help needed please.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OTish] NTL Broadband - Help needed please.
  • From: "J Starkie" <ukha.jstarkie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:41:29 -0000

I share my ntl connection using Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL Router
BEFSR41

I am not a pc wiz but had it up and running in 5 minutes good manual and
easy to set up

You basicallyy set find the macc address of your connected PC and
configure the router to use the same address. (all in manual)

The best price I could find at the time was at amazon

Enclosed link :-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005KAC7/ref=br_ac_top5_1_1/q
id=1042483009/sr=1-1/026-6733694-0412452

Jason