  From: Stephen
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 6:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [ukha_d] radio automation

  On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:23:46 +0000, you wrote:

  >Thanks. Half price at Maplin at the moment. I was looking for a = pci
  >card to use with an old, "spare" pc that doesn't have = usb. I suppose I
  >could get a pci card to give it usb... or just use another compu= ter!

  Hello,

  To answer my own post, I was passing Maplins and at only =A310 each = (for
  a limited time) I decided to buy one. I asked to read the manual fir= st
  and you can record to wav or convert to mp3, or use any software you=
  already have to do the same.

  Does anyone else use this? I can't enable the volume knobs on the   right hand side and I can't get "stereo" to appear in the = top of the
  screen. Are these features working in yours because they are shown i= n
  the help screen but don't currently work on mine!

  There is daily record option but its not very flexible. What do you<= BR>   use to automate recordings on different days/times?

  Thanks.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            &nb= sp; ADVERTISEMENT

  http://www.automatedhome.= co.uk

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.=