RE: SliMP3 or Audiotron owners wanting display capability

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SliMP3 or Audiotron owners wanting display capability
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:29:01 -0000

Rob,

xAP's like any other product / standard. There is a phase where it's
only of interest to network / protocol architects...

... Then there's a phase where developers get hold of it and start
playing with it

... Then there's a phase where those developers start releasing
applications that use it

I'm guessing that you're more interested in Phase 3 :-)

The good news is that we're well into Phase 2, and some developers have
started releasing applications that use xAP.

This is all running a lot faster than I'd envisaged. I'd kind of thought
that we'd have a "first show of xAP in action" at UKHA2003. By the
sounds of things, several of the atendees may have xAPped their houses
weeks before the event.

Regards,

Mark