Re: OT: (Sorry) Ebay

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OT: (Sorry) Ebay
  • From: Malcolm Surgenor <malcolm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:28:32 GMT

i think the only motive is to get something cheaper than they expect it to finally raise at action. I always ignore these e-mails and leave the auction to finish normally - and have the ebay protection (for all it's worth!).  In my case every auction has gained more than any fixed price offer...

Malcolm