RE: Mouse Remote on XP?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Mouse Remote on XP?
  • From: "Tony T" <tony@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 06:11:52 -0000

Paul,

It's available here

http://www.xaphal.com/xpl/xPL_Mouse.zip

The mouse movement isn't great at the moment, havent had time to work on
it.

The relevant bits of code are scattered around a bit.
Look at the mscomm control oncomm event,
The ActionMouseRemote sub
And the api stuff is in the vb module
A few odd bits are scattered around elsewhere

Regards
Tony T

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/