RE: Electric Replacements for thermosatic radiator valves

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Electric Replacements for thermosatic radiator valves
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:50:18 -0000

Thanks Rob & Neil

=96         the Honeywell units do = look similar don=92t they =96 I know the
SmartKontrols ones are fairly intelligent =96 I think perhaps they have a timer built in and also perhaps a radio receiver although I could be
confusing that with another product. I did talk with SmartKontrols a
little way back when I was originally sourcing the valves for the
radiators here  but I found them a little =91wooly=92 and unhelpful -&= nbsp; they
also failed to return calls three times. From memory the valves from
them were well over =A3100 each and as there were a very large number of radiators to automate I went the Danfoss route.

I=92ll have a talk with Honeywell =96 I assume Neil you mean the M6410A and=
the M7410F =96 this literature is marked inactive which apparently means the units are no longer manufactured =96 or perhaps there is a replacement<= BR> ? (He said hopefully)

    Kevin