RE: Mouse Remote on XP?

Thanks Tony, If I can't find new software, then I basically have 2
choices...

Return it for a refund...
Try to set it up in Girder...

No prizes for guessing which option SWMBO has just suggested...

... I've just DL'd the latest version of Girder though... ;-)

TBH, - I'd prefer not to go down the Girder route, - I'm sure it'll work in
the end, it's just tedious learning all the keys and setting it up, - If I'm
going to have to do that anyway, then I'd prefer to do it for the Bush
Internet TV remote that I originally scrounged of a listmember for this
purpose...

I've just been having a quick go with it, and it's not looking too promising
(The Bush remote that is). - It wouldn't happen to be an iRDA remote by any
chance would it? - LOTS of the keys produce exactly the same IR code by the
look of it... (according to Girder...)

Anyone here have any experience of the Bush internet.TV remote?

Ta

Paul G.

>From: "Tony T" <tony@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Mouse Remote on XP?
>Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:43:08 -0000
>
> > Can't even install the drivers under XP though, - it
> > absolutely flatly
> > refuses.
> >

>Paul,
>
>I can't help with a driver for XP, but I use the mouseremote on my xp
>server (in my own software)
>But using the ms comm control (and mouse api for mouse movement etc).
>
>If it helps, the comm settings I use are
>Baud = 1200
>Data = "7 >Parity = none
>Stopbits = 1
>Flow control = none