FS: Another TiVo but with Tivonet and extra drive mount

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: FS: Another TiVo but with Tivonet and extra drive mount
  • From: Vince <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:30:42 +0000

I've decommissioned my Tivo as SWMBO never uses it so it's up for grabs.

What's included:-

1 x Tivo fully hacked so it does not need a subscription to work for more
than 30 mins.
       It's never been subscribed so you can choose no subscription, pay
monthly or pay for lifetime sub.
       I will include all my perl scripts for generating your own guide data.
1 x Tivonet card already installed and working with tivoweb, ftp, telnet
and lots of other stuff installed.
1 x Extra drive mounting hardware to add another HDD.

This tivo was purchased from Mr Tonks last April

Offers off list or I'll trade for a v1.1 Xbox with mod

Vince

PS. Please note that this Tivo does not need a subscription and does not
need to get it's guide data from Tivo!
        No animals or small children were harmed in the hacking of this and
nothing was/is stolen from the Tivo service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor