Re: C_Bus

Hi Rob
            Looks like my wallet is in for a hammering.......i havnt even
installed yet and im thinking of getting more.;-)

Comfort is tooooo expensive and i much prefer Genesis (as an alarm panel)
the Genesis peolpe have applied for the protocol so im hoping they get it

> 1) All lights off (Or partial if you prefer.) on arming for away mode.
> Ground lights of on night arming.
> 2) X-10 control via C-bus (using Comfort as the x-10 controller.)
> 3) X-10 or Comfort events based on C-bus events or status.
> 4) Flashing C-bus lighting on smoke alarm.

1: Im hoping to do this using the aux inputs connected to Genesis

2: Kevin i hope will look into this for Homevision

3:Cool

  4:Like that one..... my smoke detector s are 240v type ..might need to get
some 12v dc ones i think...............

  > As Kevin has said if you want a greater degree of logic control then go
> for a C-Touch unit (C-bus Touch Screen.) they are VERY simple to
> program, which is true of the programming of the entire range. I also
> have no experience of the Minder range and to date Clipsal Integrated
> Systems have not really marketed this product in the UK, it is available
> as a special order but there are currently no UK stocks and support for
> the product is VERY limited.

Dont tell me anymore ;-))

Frank