Re: C_Bus

Hi Kevin

>             Your going to love it - but beware it's addictive and your
> system will expand rapidly, somewhat inversely to you bank balance

To be honest  i got that feeling as soon as i got my hands on the
gear...What bank balance ;-)......Actually  in HA terms the gear i bought
was quite reasonable price wise...Its having to purchase the software and
the pc interface that pushes the price up a bit...............

> it is very easy using xAP to 'map' phantom X10 devices to C-Bus devices,
> so you could include control of C-Bus loads from HV. This will require a
> PC to be running to do the mapping but as initially my gateway also
> requires this it is already available.

As Mark says keep us informed on this one ..would be great to be able to
send an x10 command from HV that could get converted to C_bus lingo....

Frank