Re: radio automation

On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:23:46 +0000, you wrote:

>Thanks. Half price at Maplin at the moment. I was looking for a pci
>card to use with an old, "spare" pc that doesn't have usb. I = suppose I
>could get a pci card to give it usb... or just use another computer!
Hello,

To answer my own post, I was passing Maplins and at only =A310 each (for a limited time) I decided to buy one. I asked to read the manual first
and you can record to wav or convert to mp3, or use any software you
already have to do the same.

Does anyone else use this? I can't enable the volume knobs on the
right hand side and I can't get "stereo" to appear in the top of = the
screen. Are these features working in yours because they are shown in
the help screen but don't currently work on mine!

There is daily record option but its not very flexible. What do you
use to automate recordings on different days/times?

Thanks.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""
3D""