RE: TiVo

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: TiVo
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:37:22 -0000

Hi Doogie

- double posts here so I'll leave it to you as you know far more about
this than me - one question - how do I see what applications are running
on Tivo and how do I end them ? For example having started the ftp
server how can I see if it's still running and how do I end it
gracefully. It does seem to hang a bit.

            Kevin