RE: TiVo

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: TiVo
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:39:49 -0000

Brian,

            The best way to reboot your Tivo is using the remote control
and navigating through Messages & Setup > System Reset > Restart the
Recorder (thumsbown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(enter). There is probably a
way to do this from the bash prompt too but I don't know it.

            Not sure why you don't have the web pages beyond the home
page .. You do get the homepage ..yes ??   Is it possible that when you
expanded the TivoWeb archive that you didn't preserve the hierarchy ? I
assume you expanded the files on the Tivo (and not on the PC). If you
did expand on a PC then it is possible, indeed likely that you will need
to change all the permissions on the Tivo. Mine worked just as stated in
Tony B's instructions.

            Kevin