RE: DDAR CCF creator

Stuart,

I would think you have the correct port, if you didn't you would get a
connection refused as soon as the script was run. Just to be sure though the
default port should be 12078.

Try browsing to "http://192.168.0.1:12078/query?source=" replacing the ip
address with the one that your DDAR server software is running on (not the ip
of the DDAR itself)
You should see a webpage of all your album titles. If that doesn't work try
restarting the server software as ,in my experience, it is prone to breaking
when being accessed in this way.

I think Kieran said his Perl script needed some modification to work with the
original DDAR software anyway. I can't wait (should earn some WAF points!)

Justin.

Quoting Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx>:

> TBH, I'm not even sure I got the port number right??  I have the original
> software as supplied by Graham.  How do I find the port number?
>
> Cheers

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor