From: "Martin Howell" <grizelli@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Alarm systems

I put a cheap wireless alarm in my house around 6 years ago, and its
been great.  You just stick the PIRs on the wall with double sided tape,
set the DIP switches and Robert's your mother's brother.  Its a Response
system, cost around 150 quid with 2 extra sensors and a remote.  In 6
years we have only had 1 false alarm.  When I bought it, it needed a
wire to the external siren box, but the more recent ones have that link
wireless as well, I beleive.  I'm building a new house this year, and
will definitely have another one of these, even though the whole house
wil be CAT5-ed.

Martin