RE: My Plamsa decision hell!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: My Plamsa decision hell!
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:15:10 -0000

I haven't tried these leads. Like most things - you get what you pay for up= to a point (I'd never pay the outrageous =A3200 for a 1.5m RGB lead that m= y local Sevenoaks HIFI were pushing!). I guess at =A313.55, these aren't go= ing to be anything special. However, even my Composite input to my plasma v= ia one of the =A330 type phono leads looks good (you do notice a difference= going to YUV or RGB on stuff like graphics, titles, prog guide etc).

Paul.