Re: Re: Courses

Thanks Rob
I'll look them up!
Andy
"the_home_automator <db@xxxxxxx>" <db@xxxxxxx> wrote:--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@t...> wrote:
> Hi Andy
>
> Had not noticed any on-list replies so I'll throw in my 2p worth.
>
> I think you will find it difficult to find generic courses on HA.

The othr thing that occurs is that CEDIA UK run a conference /
symposium thing anually, and alongside the exibition of stuff is
several days of courses.  I went a cople of years back, and found it
very helpful, met a few really interesting people, and learned lots
of stuff, both HA and business.

http://www.cedia.co.uk/expo.asp