Re: Slimp3 Bulk Buy

>I'm interested in the Slimp3 player, however I would love to see one in
>action before committing to the purchase. Is there anyone near Luton or
>Peterborough that has one who would be open for a demonstration?

East London any use?

>Also, I know that the Slimp3 player can handle a large number of songs
>(umlimited?), but how easy is it to navigate the interface with a large
>number of playlists?

Not too bad actually, - the scroll speed increases through several levels
the longer the buttons are held down, so scrolling through *thousands* of
titles still only takes a few seconds. You usually overshoot where you want
to get to, then have to go backwards at a slightly slower speed, - this can
require frequent releases of the remote button in order to stop it
accelerating to the next scroll speed level... It sounds fidly, (and I
suppose it is a little bit), but it's really quite easy in practice. Also,
the remote can be used to enter alpha characters to start searching from, so
you don't *have* to scroll through the whole alphabet anyway if you want to
browse your "Queen" folder....

Paul G.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway