RE: Courses

Hi Andy

Had not noticed any on-list replies so I'll throw in my 2p worth.

I think you will find it difficult to find generic courses on HA. But
you can heighten your knowledge of certain product areas by going on
courses run by the various manufacturers of HA equipment. These courses
can be expensive though and in my experience of commercially run
training, price does not always guarantee quality.

Check out the web sites of people such as:

Crestron
Comfort
Clipsal C-bus
QED System Line (Via Veda Products UK)

That's three names that I know of the top of my head offer specific
product training.

Of course there is a cheaper way. Hang around this group, read often and
follow the links often posted here to new products/technologies etc.
Marks web site www.automatedhome.co.uk has good selection of links where
you can research still further. However it wont be cheaper if you buy
all the HA goodies constantly seen here!

HTH.

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx rob@xxxxxxx