Re: Re: [ADVERT] Bits for sale

On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:33:53 -0000, "Graham Howe
<graham@xxxxxxx>" <graham@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Oh yeah, I forgot about the commercial software! There certainly
>isn't a cheap solution to using them beyond an NT logon though. I did
>think someone had reported getting the units working for 2K/XP Pro
>logon, but I am probably mistaken. I have certainly not used mine on
>anything except NT.

Got my own working and integrated with Win2000Srv. Works a treat. I
use different fingers to login as different users.

I guess I'm using the v3 s/w as it replaces the NT login dialog
entirely it seems.

Needs a parallel port and keyboard passthrough connection to the PC.
Good and fun. I got mine from BigPockets.co.uk months ago and posted a
reviewette a while ago on them to the list.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor