Re: Color Kinetic Failures

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Bricknell, Tony"
<tony.bricknell@t...> wrote:
> Well it was only a matter of time...
>
> And then last night one of the three cove lights in use died at
power up -
> no lights, no nothing.  Just dark silence (from that annoying whine
they
> make) :o(  If I get a chance I'll be stripping it down over the
next few
> days to see what's upset it.

I've not been running mine very much at all, but I do have one minor
problem that has been there from day 1. I have 4 lights running off
two power supplies. I have the lights in a row, all on the
same 'prgoram' which is a fade through the spectrum over the period
of a minute. Three of the lights are in perfect synch, but the other
one appears to run slightly faster/slower (can't remember which)
resulting in it changing colours at different times.

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor