Re: Re: Projector Options

Hi

I am not thinking about bulb costs yet!!

I have heard that some suppliers will do a dead pixel check before
shipping=
so I am looking around.

I have got a timber framed house so I am going to try a seat the screen in
=
the ceiling/floor cavity so that should look less obvious.

Cheers for everything.

Ben

<ben.mccormack@o...>=20
> wrote:
> > Hi
> >=20
> > I have just emailed AV Network and hopefully they may be able
to=20
> come up with something. My only worry at the moment is dead pixels,=20
> but we will see.
> >=20
> As far as I can tell I have one dead pixel on mine (but it really=20
> isn't noticable showing films and I don't use the projector for
PC).=20