RE: Cheap TFT - was the DABS 18" TFT with Tuner

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cheap TFT - was the DABS 18" TFT with Tuner
  • From: "Shane Harrison" <shane.harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:51:04 +1300

Not new, but use of passive baluns to run VGA over CAT5 might help in
some situations re. distance.  Doesn't help the mouse keyboard thing.
Thought it might be of some interest.

http://www.muxlab.com/support/articles.html
See the article at the bottom of the list.

Cheers
Shane

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/