RE: RE:Dabs "not exactly helpful"

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE:Dabs "not exactly helpful"
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:04:45 -0000

> Unfortunate, but we are starting to head in that direction ....
> when we are let down by an etailer, we have been using Infiniti
> to help us out of a hole. And we are well aware of Priceless from
> before we started the company ;-)

Talk to Chris at Creative Jen, really nice guy and knows his stuff as
well as being helpful. Okay, so you pay a *bit* more, but given that I
have rarely had a DOA component or a problem from them at all for that
matter it has to be worth a shot for you guys. I think you'll find Calum and Campbell also frequent the place for these very reasons.

On the other side of the coin I was talking to Dean @ Infiniti the other day just in general about customers and the conversation turned to
returns, he knows I return bugger all if there are no issues so I don=92t have a problem but he did say that unfortunately there are a lot of
muppets out there and every customer gets tarred with the same brush
unless you have some kind of relationship with the retailer, sad but
true. On that point I can't say I disagree with him, particularly with
IT stuff, "uhm, I don=92t know how to use/fit this bit, it must be fau= lty"
would most likely be a favourite for hearing (or not) as a retailer! ;)

That said, Priceless thought it was a good plan to bin =A35K's worth of
business a year for the sake of a =A340 scanner, go figure!

K.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
=3D"HGTV
3D""