RE: Plasma Advice

So do I take it then that there is a new generation of LCD panels that
supercede current plasmas? TBH I don't care what the technology is as
long as large flat panel monitors continue to drop in price. My current
plan is to wait for 60" panel prices to drop to affordable levels, and
then move my 42" into the bedroom...

Tim

<!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAizYk5Nx90BG8k0RFU1QAAMKA

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor