RE: [OT] Plamsa purchase - on the verge....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Plamsa purchase - on the verge....
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:10:22 -0000

You gave me those settings a while ago when I was looking for my plasma - t= hey're pretty close to what I have set now on my 5 series (no, not the car!= ) Panny 50"

Just a word of caution Peter - there are two models of Panny (commercial in= black and consumer in silver). Can't remember the differences now but I se= em to remember the commercial version was at least a few hundred quid cheap= er when I was looking. I much preferred the silver. Don't know if this is a= lso true for the Pioneer but it's worth checking.

Paul.