RE: Plasma Colour Banding

What source? And what input? If on DVD set and it is adjustable on your
player set the black level to 0IRE, and try the settings I posted
earlier.

Each pixel can display 1024 shades of grey (more than all the other
manufacturers last time I checked) so you should be getting well over a
million colours.

Tim.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to