RE: Its going to be a VERY Happy New Year :-)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Its going to be a VERY Happy New Year :-)
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:50:10 -0000

Hi Keith

I'm very interested in this. Have been giving serious consideration to
running a similar campaign for my area. We are a small community however
so don't know what success I will have.
Any tips, ideas, advise? Off-list if you prefer.

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx rob@xxxxxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/