Its going to be a VERY Happy New Year :-)

  • To: "UKHA Discussion \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Its going to be a VERY Happy New Year :-)
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:28:33 -0000

Zippedy Do Dah, Zippedy Day,
My oh my what a wonderful day,
The final 7 people signed yesterday,
ADSL is coming my way :-)

>From www.broadbandforyarmouth.co.uk

"LATEST NEWS

Monday the 30th December at 4.10 pm Great Yarmouth was Confirmed that it had
hit it`s Trigger Level, this means that 350 residents/businesses in the
Great Yarmouth Town Area Pre-Registered there interest in getting Broadband
into the town....
At the moment the Bt Checker still states that we are on 343 but
broadbandforyarmouth uses an In-House system which is seperate from the
Public System, you can view our status here:-
www.vote4broadband.co.uk/exchangesconfirming.asp

The Bt System will update after the 3rd January 2003

What Happens Next?

On the 15th December BT Scrapped the 2nd Stage which involved us having to
wait six weeks for them to Verify all the Pre-Registrations, we would of
needed 75% of these registrations to of verified for us to go into the Build
Phase but as it stands we are now awaiting a Build date which means a date
BT puts the Broadband Equipment into the exchange...

The Build Date will Appear here as soon as I receive it!!!"

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor