  From: Kevin Hawkins
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 11:58 AM
  Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] 18" TFT monitor/TV at dabs

  My monitor (with tuner) arrived today and so I hope yours has too Ma= rk.

  Bruno - the 18.1" TFT monitor (with bundled tuner) quicklink ha= s indeed
  disappeared from the site but the monitor by itself is still listed<= BR>   (although out of stock) and the tuner separately. I think the issue = is that
  the tuners are on an extended delivery time.

        Type LCD:Monitors/Displays =   Mfr Dabsvalue
        Description  Availability P= rice(exc/inc)
        18.1" TFT 1280x12024 DVI         Mfr code: AL181N-NOTUNER
        Quicklinx: 2BD6WS
       Overdue  =A3382.98
        =A3450.00
        Type Monitor Accessories &n= bsp; Mfr Dabsvalue
        Description  Availability P= rice(exc/inc)
        AL181N Internal PAL TV Tuner
        Mfr code: NEOVIEW TUNER
        Quicklinx: 2BD7WS
       Long Lead Time Expected  =A342.56=