RE: [OT] 18" TFT monitor/TV at dabs

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] 18" TFT monitor/TV at dabs
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:58:08 -0000

My monitor (with tuner) arrived today and so I hope yours has too Mark.

Bruno - the 18.1" TFT monitor (with bundled tuner) quicklink has indee= d
disappeared from the site but the monitor by itself is still listed
(although out of stock) and the tuner separately. I think the issue is that=
the tuners are on an extended delivery time.

      Type LCD:Monitors/Displays   Mfr D= absvalue
      Description  Availability Price(exc/inc= )
      18.1" TFT 1280x12024 DVI
      Mfr code: AL181N-NOTUNER
      Quicklinx: 2BD6WS
     Overdue  =A3382.98
      =A3450.00
      Type Monitor Accessories   Mfr Dab= svalue
      Description  Availability Price(exc/inc= )
      AL181N Internal PAL TV Tuner
      Mfr code: NEOVIEW TUNER
      Quicklinx: 2BD7WS
     Long Lead Time Expected  =A342.56