Re: Off-topic: Mobile Phones...

From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
> "His" - wants the most full of tech features. Likely to need= GPRS and
> Bluetooth.

Ericsson T39/T68 - lots of features, small phone, and the T39 is cheap if you can find one.

> "Hers" - wants the smallest usable. Voice / SMS are only req= uirements.

Ericsson T39/T68, Nokia 8310, etc.

Orange do cheap phones if you get a high usage tariff.  You could sign= up to
a =A340/month tariff and get a free T68i.  One month later, you can dr= op to a
cheap tariff.  My main advice would be to steer clear of Singlepoint a= nd
Phones4u.  I've only just got out of my year of hell.

HTH,
Andy

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""=