RE: I have seen the light.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: I have seen the light.
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:40:40 -0000

For my 2p worth...

Tivo recorded Shrek for me before Christmas in best quality. Viewed
through my 42" Plasma I though the picture was VERY acceptable. No not
DVD, but very high quality.

My only reason for considering Sky+ is its ability to receive Dolby 5.1.
Any one know if the standard boxes will have this capability in due
course?

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx rob@xxxxxxx