Re: I have seen the light.

There is a time to gloat for all those non-beleivers...

that time to gloat is now :) (I remember Mr "Showshifter" McCall's
comments, lol)

TiVo is fantastic, and during the last 12months of use, I now could
not understand how I managed without it.

Upgraded it with 2x120Gig drives within a week of buying mine, and
the thing is an absolute gem.
I pray that TiVo finds another hardware partner in the future, as
this is too good a technology to let slip.

For those who *still* haven't got one. Do yourself a favour and buy
one. You will NOT be disapointed.

Cheers
Geraint.