I'm a newbie - so please be gentle!!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: I'm a newbie - so please be gentle!!
  • From: Darren Thrower <percyt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:39:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there - thought i'd say hello as i've just joined
the mailing list.

My name is Darren Thrower (hence the nickname Percy)
and i'm 31 and live with my fiance (or is it fiancee)
in Houghton Regis with is between Dunstable and Luton,
just off the M1 at J11.

I've just moved in and have got loads of plans to
automate it. The plan is to make it a show house of
home automation, home security, and home
theatre/entertainment, then go into business as a
consultant for these three areas with the knowledge
gained from doing my own house.

I spend hours on other HA sites (my favourites at the
moment are Mike Huggins's www.blackfirs.com and Marks
own house) and am getting ideas of my own.

I'm an IT Consultant now and have been in IT for over
12 years - so I know my way around a computer.

Please say hello and include me when you ask your
questions - you never know - I might know the answer!!

Hope to speak soon

ps - how do I get invited to the 'meet' in May?

=====
Best regards,

Darren Thrower
dlt@xxxxxxx Mobile: +44(7971)401654