RE: Viewsonic smart displays

The whole "instant" on idea really appeals.  I imagine that is hard to
get with tablets.  I understand that is one of the things that appeals
to epod uses.  I guess PDA's have it as well.

Now if I could connect to a linux box supporting multi-head X sessions
with one of these and use my finger (touchscreen) it would be close to
perfect.

Shane

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/