Re: Viewsonic smart displays

Agghhh, Fry's Electronics....
I used to be in the Burbank store at least three times a week.

It's like kid to a candy store.
I'd lock my credit card up, or it would do more than wince, lol.

Last time I was there I came back with 20 CPU's and stacks of DIMMS
as at the time, the price there was less than half what it was in
the UK.

I miss those jaunts, although SWMBO hated the place. I was always
about 2 hours playing with "new" toys each time, lol.

Cheers
Geraint.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@f...> wrote:
> > I wonder if anyone has had a look at one of these:
> > http://www.viewsonic.com/smartdisplays/
>
> Keyvan,
>
> I say them some time ago and I'm interested but I'd wait till the
> competition heats up a bit, according to Uncle Bill's vision there
> should be a slew of them in the New Year, Stateside at least.
Remember