Re: Viewsonic smart displays

Keyvan,

Personally, I wouldn't recommend the "Tablet PC" for HA use, as they have an
active digitiser, which basically means thay *have* to be used with the
special pen that is provided. The touchscreen absolutely cannot and will not
work with a finger or any other object used as a pointer....

What do you want to bet that you only get 1 active pointer supplied with the
unit, and replacements are ***ing expensive?!?!

Paul G.

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf