AAARRRRGGGHHH !!!! RE: [ukha_d] Socket with Wattage and Current Meter - £12.49

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AAARRRRGGGHHH !!!! RE: [ukha_d] Socket with Wattage and Current Meter - £12.49
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:23:33 -0000

Bloody Maplin :-(

Went to order it yesterday and decided that I would get it from the Norwich
shop instead as we were going to Norwich today. Did they have one? .... did
they ****.

I dont know why they bother having shops. I tried to get a couple of other
things whilst I was there... Nope :-(

I cant remember the last time I successfully bought something in the
Norwich
shop, must be at least 18 months ago.

So I decided to order it via the web but didnt fancy paying £2-50 in
postage
so I thought I would add a few more items. Almost all the things I could
think of that I wanted from Maplin are now discontinued. I ended up with
the
Current Meter and a length of 19" rack rail before they discontinue
that.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv