RE: slightly OT - Diffusing perspex

Thanks Dan,

TBH, I never really considered any difference between perspex &
acrylic, I
was just using either term as an interchangeable generic title for the
stuff! - Thanks for pointing out that there is actually a difference...

As for cutting, well I got a Rotozip for Xmas.... :-)

I also need to get the T-bar struts and all the associated suspension
hardware as well...

Paul G.

>Hi Paul
>
>I brought a load of this stuff back in the 90's when I was a mobile DJ.
>
>Don't look for perspex, its very expensive, but look for Acrylic sheet,
>local gazing company should be able to help,  - ideally get them to cut
it
>to size too, as its a pain to cut. I brought an 8 x 4 sheet and I seem
>recall it cost me around £70 inc cutting (but it was 12 years ago ;-)
>
>HTH
>
>Daniel

Terms of Service.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=