RE: TiVo - found one

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: TiVo - found one
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:34:07 -0000

Ah Crap. Looks like mine is a dead box too. (or at least, a box with
problems)

So far, the "tivo" experience has been nothing more than annoying. despite
sitting for nearly three hours, it's still on software version 1.5.0-000 and
has no schedule information. The subs centre is closed at this time of night
of course, however, any attempt to "watch live tv" results in the machine
rebooting after a few seconds.

fantastic. :

I.