RE: Mode Lighting Low Voltage Halogen Transfomers sold by Keene Electronics

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Mode Lighting Low Voltage Halogen Transfomers sold by Keene Electronics
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:41:28 -0000

Mode Electronics have a long history in the entertainment industry having
produced some excellent disco lighting controllers over the last 20 years.

This means they have a wealth of experience in handling inductive loads and
the abuse imposed upon dimmers and transformers by rapid flashing dimming
etc.

In my experience kit produced by Mode is highly reliable and well made.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv