Re: handy hint

And here is me thinking that the hammer incident as one a one off, I
did it agin yesterday. Same hand, same hammer, Not gont onto the
wiring yet so I have all the pleasures to avoid now. The ladders and
paint I am an an old hand at. I just thought I was accident prone.
Glad its not just me!!

Never expected this thread to take of like this.

My big box of toys came from screwfix yesterday. 305m Cat5e, 100m
75ohm, 100m of CT100 lots of faceplates, patch panels. Hee hee the fun
has started.

Its pay day again Friday, Next stop Laser...

J.