-----Original Message-----
From: Ewen Cameron <ewenjc@xxxxxxx> [mailto:ewenjc@xxxxxxx]=
Sent: 14 February 2003 16:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Re: OT Which DVD player?

Thanks for the reply.  Did you take the supercare?  I know in mos= t
cases these extra covers are not worth the money but "GBP 20 for 3 years cover and your money back if you don't use it" sounds like
VFM.  I hate to tell you - Richer Sounds now have the Limit 9900SE for 149!!!

Does anyone else have any other recommendations - if not I'm off the
Richer Sounds tomorrow.

Ewen

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "White, Peter" <peter.white@b..= .>
wrote:
> I got rid of my 535 last month - swapped it for the Limit 9900SE in Richer
> Sounds for =A3199, mainly because it's got the prog scan on it.  = It
has all
> the features you list below, plus mp3 and SACD compatibility.
Build quality
> is OK, though some users have experience some problems, but RS are
good at
> swapping if things aren't right.
>
> Pete

and the
> newer players have more features.
>
> Any recommendations on a new player;
> > GBP 150 ish but upto GBP 200.
> > S video & component out
> > NTSC/PAL, NTSC to PAL?
> > picture zoom
> > Digital out but no need for DD or DTS decoder - have decoder in amp.
> > multiregion
>
> Regards,
> Ewen

__
> This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
SkyScan

http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/