Re: turbonet / Tivoweb - what will it give me

> I've got a Tivo but no sub (I use Sky+ for TV) - just setup as a CCTV
> recorder with manual 2Hr program blocks.
>
> Will a TurboNet card and TivoWeb give me anything
> useful/interesting/essential?

Not really then - tivoweb does very little without a sub - indeed, it may even
not work at all, as ISTR there is some code in it to check the status of your
sub and disable itself if it's not happy with the sub.....

That aside, most of the functionality of tivoweb is useless without guide
data....

Tony